We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Adobe XD, Figma and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Position Name: UX/ UI Designer
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: 27/C, Block E, Asad Avenue, Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207
Educational Background: Educational background may be relaxed based on experiences and expertise.
- 2 Years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Art & Sketch, CSS3, Figma, Graphic Design
- Age 22 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Please mention your portfolio in your CV.
- Should be cooperative and self-motivated.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Salary: 20,000 BDT
Compensation & Other Benefit:
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send Your CV to email@example.com
Subject: Apply for UX/UI Designer